Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen... (Teri)

... Kevin just finished reading the Catechism. The whole thing. Whoa. It's not typically the kind of book you'd read that way, but then Kevin isn't a typical guy, is he?

Just wanted to share the accomplishment. Perhaps he will be a walking reference now. I know one "benefit" for me is that he dearly enjoys giving me "pop quizzes" from time to time. He'll spout off with something like: "Hey, Teri --- true or false --- if a Priest is visiting a town and there's no one there to give Mass, is he obligated to step up?" This is just a goofy example. I think overall, he got a good strong LONG look at the Catholic church! Better go! I think he just discovered me!

1 comment:

Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

congrats on finishing the catechism!
I have been catholic for three years now and still nibble at it, a bit at a time. I love the compendium of the catechism though.
God bless